Pages

19.02.2016- Beauty Buys: Neal's Yard Remedies Rose Range

Friday, 19 February 2016

As I've touched on in more than a handful of posts in the past, winter is undoubtedly a pretty tricky period to negotiate in the skincare stakes. Whether it's contending with the elements, battling through the lack of sunshine or overcoming a general sense of going a little bit greyer than usual around the gills, I tend to find that my skin is the first area to need some tlc when the seasons change. With the weather still as unpredictable as ever, I've been trying to keep up with some good skincare habits- and in doing so have discovered some new favourites- perfect for capturing a sense of spring, even if the weather outside is frightful... 



I've posted about my love of Neal's Yard Remedies on several occasions in the past, but I'd never tried anything from their rose range until the start of the year, when I discovered these goodies in their sale. The Rehydrating Rose Facial Polish has been a real godsend, especially as it's so quick and easy to use- great if you're pushed for time or are using it on the go. For me, it's also made a massive difference in terms of helping to take away all of the accumulated nasties from the day- and, as you'd expect, it smells wonderful too. The Rose Facial Oil is another excellent discovery, and has been ideal for putting some much needed goodness back into my skin- I've been using it once or twice a week and it's made a real difference to how well my face feels, particularly in terms of taking on those pesky dry patches. Definitely a selection which I'll be repurchasing once my current stash runs out! 

 Have you discovered any new skincare favourites recently? 

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

2 comments:

  1. Think I was there when these were purchased! Really want to try the facial oil. X

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground