Pages

26.02.2016- Beauty Buys: Spring Nail Shades

Friday, 26 February 2016

With spring so tantalisingly close, I'm sure I'm not the only one anticipating a surge of fresh colour- particularly in the beauty stakes. There are lots of new season ranges on the horizon which are already on my radar, but until they hit the shelves, I've done a little bit of shopping my stash in search of some perfect spring nail shades. As always, Essie have once again come up trumps:


Pastel pink is a hue which I always find synonymous with the spring and summer months, and this candy coloured concoction (called Lovey Dovey!), is a real seasonal staple. It's wonderfully buildable so great for creating a pop of bold colour, as well as being understated enough to reach for every day. Talking of understated, Pure Pearlfection is a pretty, super subtle neutral hue with a pearlescent finish. The little element of shimmer makes it feel slightly more special, and I've found it's a great accent shade too. Virgin Snow is a recently released hue, and a slightly cooler take on the signature Lilacism. Needless to say it's my new favourite, and it's been adorning my nails for the last few weeks- I'm sure it'll become a spring signature too. Finally, the slate grey tones of Cocktail Bling don't immediately scream spring, but I've found it a great, slightly more grown up alternative to some of the bolder colours which make up my collection, as well as a refreshing neutral for these inbetween days!

Have you picked up any spring beauty buys?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

1 comment:

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground