Pages

02.03.2016- My Month in Pictures: February

Wednesday, 2 March 2016

Another month down! This last one has well and truly flown by, and now it feels like we're headed towards spring proper. The evenings have already started to get lighter which is wonderful, and I'm sure I'm not the only one excited about the prospect of (hopefully!) leaving the cold weather where it belongs for a good few months. Having said that, my February was quite a productive month: 

Kicking off the year in theatregoing with a visit to Red Velvet- honestly one of the best things I think I've ever seen/Snowdrops in the garden!/Admiring all of the new season styles from The Cambridge Satchel Company/Hitting the kitchen to bake cinnamon rolls- recipe coming soon!/Visiting Vogue 100 at the National Portrait Gallery/Spring blooms/Blue skies/Waxing lyrical about some new favourites from Neal's Yard Remedies/Lunch at Brindisa/Cherryblossoms!/Larking about in the rain/Visiting the Curtain Up exhibition at the V&A/Sunset goals/Spring nails from Essie/Bread Ahead at Borough Market/Spending a leisurely Saturday strolling around town with some of my favourite ladies!

My diary for March is already filling up- and with an early Easter in prospect I'm sure I'll have plenty of adventures to share this time next month! 

What have you been up to recently? 

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

1 comment:

  1. How is it March and still so cold?! Love the TRUST pic! X

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground