Pages

04.03.2016- What I Wore Today #250

Friday, 4 March 2016

Now that we've arrived at the beginning of March, I'm sure I'm not the only one eager to inject a splash of spring into my wardrobe. Although I'm not throwing caution entirely to the wind in terms of letting go of my winter layers, I've been eagerly sifting through my selection of spring shades and pretty prints, as well as keeping an eye open for some prospective purchases in the shops too. Once again, Warehouse have well and truly come up trumps with their early spring offerings- and one piece in particular has already become something of a new season staple of mine:

outfit
Coat- c/o Very 
Blouse- Warehouse 
Jeans- Miss Selfridge 
Shoes- Adidas (c/o JD Sports) 
Sunglasses- Ray-Ban (via John Lewis) 
Bag- Radley 

How perfect is this print?!! Needless to say it was a style which was swiftly added to my basket soon after I spotted it, especially as I've been on the lookout for this sort of piece for what feels like forever. The print well and truly appeals to my inner floral fanatic, and it's the perfect versatile investment to style up or down. As well as that, I've discovered that it also lends itself really well to layering under some of my favourite knits- especially as it looks like winter isn't quite on the way out just yet! As we head into the new season, I've also found myself well and truly in the market for some new shoes- and the selection of slip-on styles at Spartoo have really caught my eye, especially as they're a definite timesaver of a morning!

Have you picked up any new season pieces? 

*This post was put together in collaboration with Spartoo.

(Image credit: Hannah Hobson, please do not reproduce without permission.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground