Pages

07.03.2016- Lunchtime Loves

Monday, 7 March 2016



Whilst the majority of the time, my usual lunch is a case of picking up a speedy sandwich, it's occasionally lovely to take a much needed, more leisurely sit down over some serious sustenance. Working in the heart of central London, I really am spoilt for choice when it comes to everyday eats, and over the last year or so have amassed a hearty selection of favourite lunchtime destinations which I've been eager to share for what feels like forever! 

Pepe
Occasionally, you'll happen upon a foodie destination which keeps drawing you back. Pepe's magnetic appeal is all down to the incredible array of Italian street food on offer- expertly made pizza and beyond generous portions of pasta at extremely purse friendly prices. Even better, they have a loyalty card- so you don't need an excuse to keep making return visits!

57 St Martin's Lane, London WC2N 4EA

The Food Shop
The Food Shop is a regular haunt for Hannah and I on our weekly lunch excursions, and again is outstanding value for money. Whether you opt for a takeaway salad box, roast dinner baguette or a plate piled high with mac and cheese, this is comfort food perfect for conquering those midday hunger pangs!

42 Theobald's Road, London WC1X 8SP

Leon
Leon may not be new per se, but it's relatively new to me and has become a regular pitstop! I'm a huge of their wraps, and usually find myself heading in the direction of my nearest branch if I know that I'm out in the evening so will be minus a big dinner. Their hot chocolate is also heaven in a mug! 

Locations across London

Fleet River Bakery

I've posted about Fleet River Bakery in the past, and it's still a real favourite. I don't get to pop along as often as I'd like, but when I do it's always lovely to see such a variety on the menu, particularly as the seasons shift. Their amazing array of freshly baked bounty is worth a visit alone!

71 Lincoln's Inn Fields, London WC2A 3JF

Have you discovered any lunchtime favourites recently?  

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

2 comments:

  1. I love the sound of Pepe and Leon is one of my favourites, their food is always lush!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to try Pepe to tick off everywhere on your list! x

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground