Pages

09.03.2016- Beauty Buys: Givenchy Teint Couture Balm

Wednesday, 9 March 2016

Now that winter is well and truly on the way out, I'm sure I'm not the only one who can't wait to spruce up my beauty stash with some new spring essentials. Whether it's some new nail hues, floral fragrances or a make up must-have, there's something about prospect of a whole (hopefully sunny!) summer on the horizon which enthuses me to overhaul my day to day beauty routine- and, needless to say, there are already plenty of prospective purchases on my radar. Over the last few weeks, however, I've been getting to grips with a new everyday essential which is well and truly up there in the holy grail stakes already... 


Part primer, part beauty balm, part foundation, this offering from Givenchy really does work miracles, and from first application I was absolutely bowled over at just how much of a difference it made to my complexion. It's one of those wonder products which actually lives up to the hype, and something which you can't imagine being without once you've tried it. If you're on the lookout for a spring skin staple, then this is well and truly it- a wonderfully light, easy to apply base for warmer, brighter days. 

Have you tried Givenchy's Teint Couture Balm? 

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

1 comment:

  1. I'm moving to Australia soon and am looking for some beauty products to take with me to handle the warmer weather - even though I'll be battling through a second Winter first - and this is now going to the top of my list

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground