Pages

14.03.2016- What I Wore Today #251

Monday, 14 March 2016

Now that spring is in full swing, it will probably come as no surprise to hear that I'm happily festooning myself in some of my favourite florals- rummaging through my wardrobe to find some old favourites as well as shopping around for some new styles. Florals for spring might not be *groundbreaking* (insert Miranda Priestly gif here!), but they never fail to put a smile on my face. I've been bowled over by the bounty of pretty prints in the shops at the moment- and Warehouse has once again been my go-to destination for some new season wardrobe selects:

outfit14thmarch
Blouse- Warehouse 
Coat- c/o Very 
Jeans- ASOS 
Shoes- Converse 
Bag- Radley 

This blouse caught my eye as I was whizzing past the window of the Argyll Street branch of Warehouse a few weeks ago, and it's the perfect piece for spring, don't you think? The delicate print is perfect for tapping into the season's staple floral trend, and it's already become a go-to favourite, particularly as it's so easy to style with lots of my existing wardrobe favourites. Here I paired it with some long standing wardrobe failsafes- despite all of my willing, it's not quite warm enough to leave the house without a coat just yet!

Have you snapped up any spring staples? 

(Image credit: Hannah Hobson, please do not reproduce without permission.)

2 comments:

  1. I love spring florals! Can't wait for the weather to sort itself out so I can get out the floral dresses! X

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground