Pages

25.03.2016- On the Menu: Foxlow, Clerkenwell

Friday, 25 March 2016

Brunch dates are always the sort of occasions which I look forward to the most, particularly if they involve trying out somewhere new for the first time. A few weeks ago, accompanied by Lily, Sophie and Hannah, I popped along to Foxlow in Clerkenwell- a dining destination which has been on my radar for what feels like forever! Needless to say, I was beyond excited to see what their brunch menu had to offer, and it proved well and truly worth the early weekend alarm:


As well as being beautifully designed (#interiorgoals!), Foxlow is the perfect place to visit if you're looking for a relaxed start to your weekend. I tucked in to the waffle croissant, topped with chicken and an egg- every bit as delicious as you would expect! Indulging my sweet tooth, I also opted for the salted caramel and chocolate mousse, which was delicious- and something which I'm determined to try and perfect at home! All in all, a must-visit, especially if you're looking for a sanctuary to unwind in complete with fabulous food after a busy week.

Have you found any new foodie favourites recently? 

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

1 comment:

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground