Pages

30.03.2016- What I Wore Today #253

Wednesday, 30 March 2016

Although I still feel a tiny bit tentative, I think it's safe to say that spring seems to have sprung! Whilst the temperatures might not have sky rocketed and we've still got the prospect of April showers on the horizon, it's lovely to have extended evenings and to see things coming back to life after a winter which has felt far too long. Once again, I've been picking up wardrobe inspiration from the garden, and styling some perennial staples with a selection of new spring spends- most of which are unsurprisingly floral in theme. My latest favourite is no exception:

outfit30march
Dress- Oasis 
Top- Marks and Spencer 
Coat- Betty Jackson Black at Debenhams 
Shoes- Converse 
Bag- Zara 

This dress from Oasis was originally a window shopping spot which I first came across during my visit to Saucer and Spritz, but within a matter of days I had taken the plunge and added it to my wardrobe. The style isn't something which I'd usually tend to opt for as a rule, but I've been pleasantly surprised at just how easy it is to style- and the print is so pretty. Here I layered it over a basic top from Marks and Spencer, adding some contrasting detail with this pastel pink coat from Debenhams which I picked up a couple of years ago and which I'm so happy to have rediscovered! 

What are your spring style essentials? 

(Image credit: Lily Safavi, please do not reproduce without permission.)

1 comment:

  1. Love this dress! This day was so fun but SO COLD! x

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground