Pages

02.04.2016- My Month in Pictures: March

Saturday, 2 April 2016


Here we are again at the start of another month! This year really is feeling like a complete whirlwind, and I can't believe that Easter has been and gone already! My diary for the next few months is pretty busy already, and it's not long now until I head off to Ireland with some of my favourite blogging ladies for a much needed spell of seaside air! The last couple of weeks have been fairly busy too- with lots of lovely goings on:

Visiting the Delacroix exhibition at The National Gallery with Hannah/Crafting paper flowers for Mother's Day with Cath Kidston/Hitting the kitchen to make a chocolate traybake/Beautiful blossom!/Inadvertently dressing like a Battenberg/Vising Bone Daddies for dinner with the lads/Fresh flowers brightening up a rainy day!/Vising the new Honest Burger in Covent Garden/Watching Guys and Dolls for a second time-joyous!/Admiring all of Zara's new season pieces/New shoes from Flossy!/Having a look at some new beauty bits from Next/A trip to The Royal Academy/Magnolia blooming in the garden/Easter rocky road/Reading Curtain Call- such a beautiful book.  

Pretty lovely all round! Over the next few weeks I've got a few theatre visits planned, as well as some long-overdue catching up with friends so I'm sure I'll be sharing some snapshots with you next month. See you on the other side!

What have you been up to recently?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure I say this every month but where is the time going?! x

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground