Pages

04.04.2016- Beauty Buys: Champneys Detox Range

Monday, 4 April 2016

I've posted before about how the shift in seasons often acts as the perfect excuse to overhaul your day to day beauty routine, but it's also an ideal opportunity to treat yourself to some tlc too. If you, like me, find that winter tends to take a while to shake off, then I'm sure you'll already be eager to ditch heavyweight moisturisers, cold creams and ultra hydrating face masks. So, with that in mind, over the last few weeks I've been road testing some spring pampering essentials- perfect for embracing the arrival of the warmer weather and treating yourself in the process too:

Champneys Skin Firming Shower Scrub and Detox Seaweed and Sea Salt

The Detox range from Champneys is essentially the perfect transitional toolkit to see you into spring, and I've been using it religiously for the last couple of weeks. The seaweed and sea salt scrub is ideal for adding some much needed revitalisation to my Sunday night routine, and is an instant refresher for dull, tired skin too. The skin firming shower scrub is a handy, easy to use product for everyday and I've noticed a huge difference in how my skin feels already- definitely one to investigate if you're looking for something quick to incorporate into your daily routine. The skin firming body butter has also been another boon to my regime too- light and quick to absorb so perfect for slathering on if you're in a hurry! 

What are your pampering essentials? 

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

1 comment:

  1. The scrub sounds great - having an April holiday means I'm having a bit of a panic getting my skin summer ready! x

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground