Pages

08.04.2016- What I Wore Today #254

Friday, 8 April 2016

As far as I'm concerned, there are few things quite as enjoyable as embarking upon a mammoth wardrobe sort out only to rediscover a selection of old style favourites stashed away amidst some recent spends. My memory is fairly terrible, so I do tend to forget about some of the older pieces in my wardrobe, particularly if I don't have much call to seek them out (i.e summer clothes!), but it's always lovely to remix past favourites when I find them again. After a recent clear out, I'm pleased as punch to have rescued some gems from the recesses of my wardrobe and have been having great fun styling them up for spring:
outfit8thapril
Coat- c/o Boden 
Blouse- Mary Katrantzou for Topshop 
Tunic- ASOS 
Jeans- Miss Selfridge 
Shoes- Converse 
Bag- Radley 

You might remember this blouse from Mary Katrantzou's Topshop collection as a favourite of mine from a little while ago, and it's one of those pieces which is a real spring staple. Here I experimented with layering it under a block colour tunic from ASOS, another treasure which I'm determined to get more wear out of, particularly as the weather warms up. Until then, I'll continue to reach got this gorgeous coat from Boden, which is adding the perfect splash of 60s inspired chic to my daily wardrobe and proving the ideal cosy essential. 

Have you remixed any old style staples recently? 

(Image credit: Hannah Hobson, please do not reproduce without permission.)

3 comments:

  1. I love navy for spring time - not quite ready for floral brights yet but so over black! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this coat, I can't get enough of navy recently!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground