Pages

13.04.2016- What I Wore Today #255

Wednesday, 13 April 2016

One of my favourite touches for any outfit has got to be the collar detail. In my last outfit post, I featured a DIY collar achieved through a little bit of layering, and some of my favourite (as well as some of the easiest!) pieces to style are those which incorporate a contrasting collar or which lend themselves to being worn as part of a layered look. Over the past few weeks, and with a new season wardrobe in mind, I've been keeping my eyes peeled for some new additions to my collared collection- and have found a real new favourite from Oasis:

outfit9thapril
Coat- c/o Boden
Blouse- Oasis
Jeans- Weekday (via ASOS)
Shoes- Adidas (c/o JD Sports)
Bag- Radley

I spotted this blouse in store what feels like an eternity ago, and since I picked it up I've been more or less living in it. I love how simple and easy it is to style, and the collar detail adds the perfect touch of character, making it a dreamy piece for spring. Here I teamed it with some style staples in the shape of these Weekday jeans from ASOS and my much loved Boden coat- the perfect practical outfit for dodging those April showers!

What are your favourite outfit accents?

(Image credit: Hannah Hobson, please do not reproduce without permission.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground