Pages

22.04.2016- What I Wore Today #256

Friday, 22 April 2016

As far as style basics are concerned, I'm sure I'm not the only one who owns a host of essential pieces which regularly find themselves on rotation from wardrobe to washing machine and back again. The denim shirt is a staple piece which I tend to reach for at least once a week, and over the last few years I've done some serious shopping around in an attempt to pinpoint the perfect purchase. With unpredictable weather in plentiful supply at the moment, it's also an essential which is easy to reach for and seamless to style, which is why I'm pleased as punch to have discovered the perfect version:

outfit10april
Coat- Ark 
Shirt- c/o Boden 
Jeans- New Look 
Shoes- Boden 
Bag- Radley 
Sunglasses- Ray-Ban (via John Lewis)
Necklace- Accessorize

This boyfriend fit shirt from Boden has been a real boon to my wardrobe over the last few weeks, and the slightly relaxed shape makes it the perfect casual essential for more relaxed days and weekend dressing. Here I teamed in with some jeans from New Look (their high waisted pairs are amazing!), adding a pop of print with my Ark coat and leopard print skate shoes, also from Boden. Definitely a staple look which I'll be repeating soon, I'm sure!

What are your favourite wardrobe essentials?

(Image credit: Hannah Hobson, please do not reproduce without permission.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground