Pages

27.04.2016- What I Wore Today #257

Wednesday, 27 April 2016

At the moment, as the warmer weather takes hold properly (punctuated, of course by intermittent showers!), I've found myself alternating between some of my favourite block colour basics and a selection of printed pieces. One of the things I love so much about the process of dressing is being able to be a bit of a chameleon with things- and the spirit of adventure which is so keenly associated with spring seems like the perfect impetus to get experimental. There are lots of recent discoveries on my radar which I'm sure I'll be sharing over the coming weeks and months, but recently I've been switching up my shopping habits a little bit and have been pleasantly surprised by some super savvy discoveries: 

outfit12thapril
Dress- Wallis 
Shoes- Adidas (c/o Spartoo) 

I spotted this dress a little while back whilst looking to bolster my selection of spring staples, and the print couldn't be more perfect for this time of year. It's a little bit more pared down than some of the other floral favourites in my collection but still well and truly delivers in the style stakes, particularly as it's so effortless and easy to wear. Here I teamed it with some black tights (not quite bare-legged weather just yet!) and a new addition to my footwear collection in the shape of these Adidas Stan Smiths- ultra comfortable and so simple to style! 

Have you picked up any new prints recently?

(Image credit: Hannah Hobson, please do not reproduce without permission.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground