Pages

04.05.2016- My Month in Pictures: April

Wednesday, 4 May 2016

Goodness me, here we are once again! This year really feels like it's running away with me, and I can't quite believe that we're almost halfway through 2016- madness! The last month has been a bit of a whirlwind, busy but filled with lots of lovely goings on:

Beautiful spring flowers from Bloom & Wild/Admiring the new season drop in & Other Stories/Pretty prints from the Oasis/V&A collaboration/Taking in an arty landmark over lunch/Friday philosophy/A lunchtime trip to Liberty/An evening at the Olivier Awards!/Tulip-tastic!/Making friends on the way home/Taking some new spring purchases for a whirl/A new Kiehl's discovery/Sunday lunch adventures at Roast/A trip to The Winter's Tale at the Sam Wanamaker Playhouse, complete with new purchase from the shop!/Heavenly hydrangeas/Thinking pink/Celebrating Shakespeare 400 by tackling The Complete Walk!

My May is looking quite busy too- rounded off by a trip to Ireland with some of my best blogging ladies at the end of the month, which I am so excited about!

What have you been up to over the last month?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

3 comments:

  1. Ahh what a pretty month!
    That cat is gorgeous! Love ginger cats

    xxx
    Claire
    http://www.theclairediary.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had an amazing month, but let me tell you, May is going to be so much better (mainly because I get to see your face!) ; )

    - Elodie x

    www.elle-yeah.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cat! How is it May already?! x

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground