Pages

06.05.2016- What I Wore Today #258

Friday, 6 May 2016

From season to season (and regardless of how topsy turvy the weather might be!), it's always lovely to come back to a staple selection of wardrobe essentials which are favourite failsafes, and pieces which I always enjoy styling in lots of different ways. I'm not sure I'll ever be the sort of person who can perfect a capsule collection of clothes, but as far as day to day dressing goes, there's definitely a faithful few pieces which I find myself reaching for fairly frequently. These are favourites which I suppose I could call classics now, especially as I've had them for a fair few years and they still lend themselves perfectly to my outfits of choice:

outfit26april
Jacket- c/o Warehouse 
Blouse- Marks and Spencer 
Trousers- ASOS 
Shoes- Adidas (c/o Spartoo) 
Sunglasses- Ray-Ban (via John Lewis) 
Bag- Radley

I've had this duster jacket from Warehouse as a staple part of my collection for a fair few seasons now, and it's one of those timeless pieces which I don't think I'll ever tire of, particularly as it's so easy to wear and layer over lots of my favourite blouses and basic t-shirts. These ASOS trousers have also been a core component of my weekday wardrobe for a couple of years now, and I'm ultra impressed at how well they continue to hold up. This blouse from Marks and Spencer was a fairly recent find during their last sale, and it's a wonderful spring staple too. 

What are your favourite wardrobe essentials?

(Image credit: Hannah Hobson, please do not reproduce without permission.)

1 comment:

  1. You always look so lovely, I really love this blouse on you!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground