Pages

11.05.2016- What I Wore Today #259

Wednesday, 11 May 2016

Whilst there are shopping destinations which I visit regularly as a matter of habit (usually on my lunch break!), there are a selection of stores which are real treats to explore with the luxury of a little bit more time. Not that these are for special occasions only, but rather they are spots which I only visit intermittently for fear of bankrupting myself the second I set foot through the door! One such spot is & Other Stories- oft spotted in wishlists on these pages- and a shop which I tend to make periodic pilgrimages to. As such, a visit a few weeks ago resulted in a new addition to my wardrobe which is already well and truly paying dividends in cost per wear calculations:

outfit27april
Coat- c/o Very 
Blouse- & Other Stories 
Trousers- ASOS 
Shoes- Adidas (c/o Spartoo) 
Bag- Radley 

It's funny that you don't tend to realise that there's a gap in your wardrobe until you spot a drop dread dreamy potential purchase looking amazing in a shop window. Such was the situation with this blouse, which I spotted whilst meandering down Regent Street and more or less snapped up on the spot. It's one of those classic pieces which you really can't go wrong with, especially as it lends itself so well to lots of different styling options. Here I co-ordinated it with some staple culotte style trousers from ASOS- taking pyjama style into the daytime for a really comfy combination!

What are your special shopping destinations? 

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

1 comment:

  1. I love the blouse. I always wander into & Other Stories when I'm waiting for friends in the area but have never tried any of their clothes! x

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground