Pages

13.05.2016- Beauty Buys: Essie Spring Summer Shades

Friday, 13 May 2016

Now that spring is well and truly with us, I'm sure I'm not the only one enjoying getting to grips with a fresher colour palette, whether that be switching up my wardrobe staples, updating my accessories or injecting something new into my daily beauty routine. Regular readers will no doubt be more than familiar with my waxing lyrical about all things Essie, and I always find myself eagerly anticipating their spring drop of shades almost as keenly as I look forward to the shift in seasons itself! This year, those clever polish perfectionists have once again come up trumps with a selection of heavenly hues which are instantly synonymous with spring:

Essie Passport to Happiness and Lounge Lover

Essie always tend to come up with the most utterly endearing names for their polishes, and these two hues from their latest selection are no exception. Passport to Happiness and Lounge Lover conjure up instant images of summer holidays, and as such are the perfect shades to stash in your suitcase if you're going away. Even if you're not jetting off anywhere, these are a great option for injecting a lighter touch into every day. Passport to Happiness is a lovely mid-mint green with a hint of blue and an iridescent finish which captures a sense of the seaside in seconds. Lounge Lover is a warm coral pink which is subtle enough to work for everyday as well as being brilliantly buildable if you're looking to pack more of a punch. Definitely worth adding to your spring stash! 

Have you discovered any new nail colours?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

1 comment:

  1. I'm running very low on "Absolutely Shore" by Essie and Passport to Happiness looks so similar, I might have to snap it up!

    - Elodie x

    www.elle-yeah.com

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground