Pages

16.05.2016- What I Wore Today #260

Monday, 16 May 2016

Whilst I love getting dressed up as much as the next girl, I tend to find that sometimes one of the best things about diving into my wardrobe is being able to reach (perhaps a little too enthusiastically!) for those comfortable essentials which are perfect for days when you're a) in a rush or b) looking for something which leans a little more towards the casual side of the style spectrum. Regular readers will be well aware of the fact that I'm a huge fan of the sweatshirt (particularly if they're slogan-centric!), so with the weather still a little bit topsy turvy, I seized the opportunity to add to my collection with a new favourite from Urban Outfitters:

outfit28thapril
Sweatshirt- Urban Outfitters
Jacket- c/o Warehouse
Jeans- Selected (via ASOS)
Trainers- Adidas (c/o Spartoo)
Bag- Radley
Sunglasses- Ray-Ban (via John  Lewis)

Not only is this sweatshirt one of the most comfortable staples ever (and something which I've been more or less living in since the day of purchase!), it's also a really great statement piece- and the slogan instantly puts a smile on my face. On a more practical note, it's also great for layering, especially as the weather keeps chopping and changing at such an alarming rate. Here I teamed it with some classic pieces in the shape of my Selected jeans from ASOS and my much posted about duster jacket from Warehouse- which is rapidly becoming one of my most worn pieces!

Have you picked up any new style staples recently?

(Image credit: Hannah Hobson, please do not reproduce without permission.)

3 comments:

  1. Well, I fell in love with your blog! This sweatshirt is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sweatshirt! I'm all about the Whistles slogan tees at the moment - they're just so comfy and easy to wear!

    - Elodie x

    www.elle-yeah.com

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground