Pages

20.05.2016- Beauty Buys: Sure Maximum Protection Antiperspirant

Friday, 20 May 2016

As the temperatures start to steadily climb once again, I'm sure I'm not the only one looking forward to the prospect of whiling weekends away in the garden (accompanied, of course, by a good book and copious servings of iced tea!), as well as digging out some of those all too infrequently seen warm weather wardrobe favourites. One side effect of summer, however, is contending with the sweltering center-of-the-earth conditions which make descending onto the Underground feel more than a little bit like a sequence from Mad Max (sadly sans Tom Hardy!) Only a few weeks ago- in the midst of the mini May heatwave which we experienced- I was reminded of how unpleasant the Tube can be when the sun makes anything more than a fleeting appearance. So, with that in mind, I've been road teasing a new summer beauty staple in the shape of Sure's Maximum Protection Deodorant:

*Sure Maximum Protection Antiperspirant

Deodorant and antiperspirants are such an everyday part of my beauty routine that I never really think twice about using them, or indeed about changing my choice of productions. I've been trialling Sure's Maximum Protection Antiperspirant over the last few weeks, and so far am really impressed. These products from the Maximum Protection range offer twice the usual level of protection, and are also formulated with additional moisturising ingredients to protect the sensitive underarm area- all important for sleeveless season! On a practical note, the twist up design means that you're completely in control of how much product you apply, and both the Clean and Confident scents are heavenly. Not only will these see me through summer in the city, but I'm also stashing a stick in my suitcase too!

What are your go-to summer beauty essentials?

*Sample product received for review- all impressions are 100% honest!

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

1 comment:

  1. These should be given out at all underground stations during heatwaves! x

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground