Pages

01.06.2016- My Month in Pictures: May

Wednesday, 1 June 2016

Here we are at the start of June! Halfway through the year already and once again I'm amazed at his quickly time is passing! I've just arrived home from a lovely long weekend in Northern Ireland, so whilst I psyche myself up to unpack, here's a little look at what I've been up to over the last month:

Peony season!/Trying some new Essie purchases/London at sunset/A new summer staple from H&M/Leisurely weekend lunch at Polpo/Watching People, Places and Things at the theatre-incredible!/Admiring the Kate Spade window/Fabulous flowers/Wisteria wonderland/Visiting Arundel/Beautiful blossom/Shakespearean cocktails with Michelle at Vivienne Westwood/A new Boden favourite/Broken hearted at Angel station/An evening at Royal Horseguards Hotel with Sophie/Flying to the Emerald Isle!/The Giant's Causeway/Ballintoy Harbour/The most stunning beach ever/Titanic Belfast!

My June is looking a little quieter than the last few weeks have been, but I'm sure I'll have lots of snaps to share- especially as we head towards summer! Keep your eyes peeled for lots of posts about my trip coming soon too!

What have you been up to recently?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

1 comment:

  1. Love all the photos in this round-up - I always find it strange when long in the planning trips are over but definitely going to re-live it all in the blog posts! x

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground