Pages

03.06.2016- What I Wore Today #262

Friday, 3 June 2016

One of the lovely things about planning prospective outfits is the prospect of marrying together lots of old wardrobe favourites with some new staples, and every spring I always look forward to digging out my perennial essentials and styling them in lots of different ways. In my last outfit post I shared a recent addition to my wardrobe from Archive by Alexa for Marks and Spencer, and I've become such a fan of that purchase that a few weeks ago I treated myself to another piece from the collection which I've had just as much fun experimenting with:

outfit10may
Coat- Warehouse
Blouse- Archive by Alexa for Marks and Spencer
Trousers- ASOS
Shoes- Adidas
Bag- Zara
Sunglasses- Mango

Pink is always a favourite spring hue of mine, so teaming the blouse with this old favourite from Warehouse was a no brainer- and I think they co-ordinate perfectly. The blouse itself is already a real staple in the making- lightweight cotton and perfect for this changeable weather! I absolutely love the frill details too- anything which helps with channelling a little slice of Shakspearean chic is no bad thing in my mind! For a little splash of contrast, I reached for these trousers from ASOS and my Adidas Gazelles for a perfect leisurely weekend look!

Have you splashed out on any new purchases recently?

(Image credit: Hannah Hobson, please do not reproduce without permission.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground