Pages

08.06.2016- What I Wore Today #263

Wednesday, 8 June 2016

With the weather proving totally topsy turvy at the moment (got to love the Great British summer!), choosing what to dig out of my wardrobe on a day by day basis is proving rather precarious. As well as investing in some practical staples like my Archive by Alexa trench, I've also been sifting through some old favourites in search of pieces which work in all weathers, and a few weeks ago I unearthed a real lost treasure which I'm as pleased as punch to have rediscovered: 

outfit8thjune
Top- & Other Stories 
Jeans- Weekday (via ASOS) 
Shoes- River Island 
Sunglasses- Ray-Ban (via John Lewis) 

I picked up this top from & Other Stories a little while after they opened their first London store, and I'd completely forgotten how much of a brilliant staple it is. The print is a really refreshing change from lots of the florals in my wardrobe, and it's surprisingly warm too- which makes it an ideal piece to reach for with the temperatures proving so unpredictable at the moment. Keeping things simple, here I teamed it with my staple Weekday jeans from ASOS and another hidden wardrobe gem in the shape of these brogues from River Island! 

What are your all weather essentials?

(Image credit: Hannah Hobson, please do not reproduce without permission.)

1 comment:

  1. Love this top - the current weather is making it so hard to pick what to wear! x

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground