Pages

22.06.2016- What I Wore Today #265

Wednesday, 22 June 2016

With the weather proving as unpredictable as ever, I’m sure I’m not the only one finding it almost impossible to navigate the ups and downs of the forecast. In the last week alone I’ve been drenched by sudden downpours on more occasions than I care to confess, and even wielding the sturdiest of umbrellas seems like a futile pursuit with the constant surprise of storms. With that in mind, I’ve been delving into my wardrobe with a sensible size of caution, opting to layer daily staples and classic pieces which are appropriate for all weathers: 

outfit19june
Jacket- Whistles 
Shirt- & Other Stories 
Trousers-ASOS 
Shoes- Adidas 
Bag- Radley 
Necklace- F&F 

Regular readers will recognise this Whistles jacket as a perennial staple favourite of my spring and summer wardrobes, and every year it’ s piece which I always look forward to reaching for again- especially as the print adds a much needed splash of colour when the skies are so gloomy. Here I paired it with my much worn ASOS trousers- another essential for navigating the frenzied forecast and a purchase which has well and truly paid off! Keeping a co-ordinated colour palette, I plumped for another favourite in the shape of this shirt from & Other Stories- an essential which is perfect for all weathers. 

How are you navigating the weird and wonderful weather at the moment? 

(Image credit: Hannah Hobson, please do not reproduce without permission.)

3 comments:

  1. Love this jacket! I've just been dressing summery and hoping for the best! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could never get tired of seeing this jacket. And your lovely face of course!

    I definitely need some lighter trousers for days when shorts just aren't enough, but jeans are just too warm!

    - Elodie x

    www.elle-yeah.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. should have got on the snazzy scoter with that snazzy outfit of yours

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground