Pages

24.06.2016- Beauty Buys: Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Désinvolte

Friday, 24 June 2016

Now that the longest day has been and gone, I think it's safe to say that summer is officially underway (even if the weather leaves a lot to be desired!) Although the constant flux between sunshine and showers can make choosing what to wear a bit of a dilemma, I've come across a savvy solution to help inject a much needed splash of brightness when the skies are gloomy. Surprisingly enough, it's not an item of clothing, but rather a recent beauty buy which can be relied upon when the Great British weather can't: 


I've been a big fan of Chanel's Rouge Coco Shine for a fair few years now, so when I popped in to their newest Covent Garden store last week, I was pleasantly surprised to see such a lovely array of new shades on offer. This hue is Désinvolte, a coral pink which is the perfect summer colour, subtle enough for a natural look day to day but great for building to achieve a more statement look too. As with all of the Rogue Coco Shine products, the formulation is pretty much perfect, moisturising and long lasting without being drying at all. I'm definitely going to pop back to pick up some more shades soon! 

Have you tried any new beauty favourites recently? 

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

2 comments:

  1. This looks so pretty - I've been terrible lately and my lipstick collection is looking sad and neglected. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so nice! Can I justify buying yet another lipstick? I think so!

    - Elodie x

    www.elle-yeah.com

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground