Pages

27.06.2016- What I Wore Today #266

Monday, 27 June 2016

With things still proving rather topsy turvy weather wise (as well as in plenty of other ways after last week...), I'm sure I'm not the only one taking things back to basics as far a my summer wardrobe is concerned. Whilst the summer sales are in full force, I'm already shopping around for a selection of staples which I know will see me through to the winter months in style, and a few weeks ago I picked up a piece from Cos which has now become completely indispensable- the basic black blouse:

outfit25june
Jacket- Zara 
Blouse- Cos 
Jeans- Weekday (via ASOS) 
Shoes- Converse 
Bag- Radley 

This all black ensemble has become something of a go to for me of late, purely as it's so simple and easy to pull together when I'm in a rush of a morning. I adore the ruffle detail on the blouse, and it's one of those perfect pieces which lends itself to so many different styling options. I've been more or less living in it since I picked it up too, so it's definitely already on the path to fulfilling its cost per wear potential!

Have you picked up any new staples recently?

(Image credit: Sophie Warner, please do not reproduce without permission.)

2 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous! I also love the ruffles. They make for such a pretty details!

    I've recently bought a new winter bag in the Net-A-Porter sale and some pompom sandals. I'm not sure you can call either of these a "staple" though. Ha!

    - Elodie x

    www.elle-yeah.com

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground