Pages

04.07.2016- My Month in Pictures: June

Monday, 4 July 2016

Another month down! I can’t get my head around how speedily this year is flying past…and whilst I’m not holding out much hope that the summer weather will make an appearance any time soon, it is, believe it or not, now British Summer Time. With a fairly busy July in prospect, I’m gearing up for lots of adventures over the next few weeks (including a visit to the bloomin’ marvellous Hampton Court Palace Flower Show), but for now here’s a little look back at what I’ve been up to recently:

Lunching at Polpo/Enjoying a sumptuously stylish Romeo and Juliet/Flags on Regent Street/Dover Street Market/A sneak preview of Cath Kidston AW16/Blooms om the way to work!/New metallic shoes of dreams from Boden/Perfect peonies/Summer skincare staples/The gorgeous spiral staircase at Fortnum and Mason/More stunning blooms/An evening in Hyde Park.

See you this time next month…when I’m sure I’ll be lamenting the passing of time even more! 

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

1 comment:

  1. Such pretty pictures - makes up for the lack of sunshine (almost!) x

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground