Pages

06.07.2016- What I Wore Today #267

Wednesday, 6 July 2016

When it comes to packing for a mini break wardrobe, I tend to keep things as simple and fuss free as possible, pairing statement staples with faithful favourites which I know are easy to remix, and which tick lots of practical boxes too. Trying to second guess the Northern Irish weather at the end of May, I found myself stashing away jumpers and a coat in anticipation of chilly temperatures and downpours, but as I’ve (almost constantly!) posted about in my travel series, we couldn’t have been luckier with the weather- which meant going coatless (wahoo!) and giving some of my late spring and early summer favourites the opportunity to see the sunshine: 

outfit26june
Shirt- Boden Icons (c/o Boden) 
Jeans- Topshop 
Bag- Oliver Bonas 
Trainers- Puma (via ASOS) 
Sunglasses- Ray-Ban (via John Lewis) 

This beautiful Boden blouse couldn’t be more perfect for a spring/summer wardrobe, and it goes without saying that I’m head over heels in love with the print. The silk finish gives it a really lovely, luxurious feel too, and it’s a brilliantly versatile pick for stashing in your suitcase, offering unlimited styling options. Here I teamed it with the most comfortable jeans ever in the shape of this much loved boyfriend pair from Topshop (ideal for a morning of trekking up hill and down dale to the Giant’s Causeway before heading to Ballintoy Harbour), and Puma trainers. Given that I snapped up this bag from Oliver Bonas the morning before my flight, I was also pleasantly surprised at how well it co-ordinated with my suitcase staples,  and as well as being ideal for a holiday it’s been a real boon to my existing array of accessories too. 

What are your suitcase essentials? 

(Image credit: Hannah Hobson, please do not reproduce without permission.)

2 comments:

  1. I love this shirt and this was the best day! x

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground