Pages

11.07.2016- What I Wore Today #268

Monday, 11 July 2016

As I mentioned in my last outfit post, I’d been caught slightly off guard by the unexpectedly sunny Irish weather during our trip, but keeping practicality in mind had packed some staples for all seasons. Layering up seems to be something of a prerequisite at the moment anyway, so I look the opportunity to embrace some Emerald Isle style with a recent (appropriately green!) addition to my wardrobe, alongside some holiday heroes which were ideal for the warmer weather:

Coat- Archive by Alexa at Marks and Spencer 
Blouse- c/o Boden 
Jeans- ASOS 
Trainers- Puma (via ASOS) 
Sunglasses- Ray-Ban (via John Lewis) 
Bag- Oliver Bonas 

I featured this coat from Archive by Alexa for Marks and Spencer at the start of the spring, and since then it’s become a real staple of my day to day wardrobe- and the perfect failsafe essential for negotiating this topsy turvy weather. More than that, the green seemed a perfect fit for the trip to Ireland- especially after adding a shamrock pin (#allthesouvenirs). For adding a contrasting pop of colour, this vivid Boden blouse is another favourite, here co-ordinated with perhaps the most comfortable shoes known to man in the shape of these Puma trainers! 

What are your holiday heroes?

(Image credit: Hannah Hobson, please do not reproduce without permission.)

2 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! Sophie x

    sophiehmstewart.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look brilliant here, I absolutely love that blouse/coat combo!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground