Pages

25.07.2016- What I Wore Today #270

Monday, 25 July 2016

I don't know about you, but I tend to find that there are few things which are better for the soul than a good old fashioned sort out. At the start of the spring, I finally stopped procrastinating and made a point of tackling a wardrobe reshuffle- and, although I'm still fighting to get the doors closed, it was great to have a little bit of a detox as well as to rediscover some old favourites which I've really been enjoying styling over the last few weeks:

outfit27july
Coat- Warehouse 
Blouse- Topshop 
Jeans- New Look 
Trainers- Puma (via ASOS) 
Bag- Radley 

I picked up this blouse from Topshop's Boutique range a fair few years ago now, and it's a great piece to remix once the summer months roll around. It of course goes without saying that I love the floral print, and the fact that it's 100% silk makes it the perfect lightweight option for layering- especially with the weather being as unpredictable as it has been of late. This coat from Warehouse is another staple which I picked up the spring before last, and again it's a classic piece which is perfectly practical, as well as lending itself wonderfully to co-ordinating with lots of other favourites in my wardrobe too. 

How do you style your wardrobe essentials?

(Image credit: Hannah Hobson, please do not reproduce without permission.)

2 comments:

  1. I've been rooting around in my wardrobe with the warmer weather! Love this pink coat. x

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground