Pages

27.07.2016- Beauty Buys: L'Oréal Paris Pure Clay Glow Mask

Wednesday, 27 July 2016

With the weather having been more than a little on the sticky side over the last few weeks, I've definitely noticed that my skin has needed a fair bit of extra tlc. Navigating the Tube can be a nightmare at the best of times, but it's even more troublesome when you're contending with temperatures which make the inside of an oven look chilly, and sometimes no matter how much protection you slather on on a morning, you're still left with the urge to plunge your head into a bucket of water the second you get home. In an attempt to keep those grimy nasties at bay, I've been making more of an effort with my cleansing routine- and have discovered something of a summer saviour in the shape of L'Oréal's Pure Clay Glow Mask: 


The tempting call of a product on special offer in Boots is something I can scarcely resist, so when I spotted L'Oréal's new selection of masks discounted to £5 it seemed silly not to take the plunge and give one a go. With the promise of illuminating skin without drying, this red algae mask seemed like the perfect option- and, having been using it once or twice a week for the last fortnight or so, I'm pleased to report that it's definitely given my complexion a much needed boost, as well as being brilliant for getting rid of those pesky day to day impurities. 

Have you tried any new beauty buys recently? 

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, £5! I'm in need of a mask to replace my Origins Out Of Trouble which has sadly run out! x

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground