Pages

01.08.2016- What I Wore Today #271

Monday, 1 August 2016

As well as keeping an eye out for investment additions to my wardrobe as I mentioned in my last post, over recent weeks I've also been doing some savvy sales shopping- and this year the summer discounts seem to be particularly good, don't you think? One of my favourite sales strategies is to bookmark those pieces which I've seen in store and loved but which I couldn't quite justify splashing out on at full price, and then returning to them once they've (hopefully!) been discounted a little bit. This tactic has paid dividends in the past- particularly with styles I'd been coveting for what had seemed like forever- and still seems to be working, allowing me to snap up a few new favourites without splashing too much cash: 

outfit27july
Jacket- Zara 
Blouse- & Other Stories
Jeans- & Other Stories 
Bag- Zara 
Shoes- Converse 
Sunglasses- Ray-Ban (via John Lewis) 

Regular readers will know that I'm a devotee of & Other Stories, and this blouse had been on my wishlist since I spotted it in store back in May. Luckily for me, it made it into the sale (hurrah), along with these kick flare cropped jeans, which have already gone a long way in helping to conquer my denim dilemmas. These are the kind of basic pieces which I'm a huge fan of, especially as they are comparatively relaxed and easy to style, whether during the week or for the weekend as I did here.

Have you picked up any bargains in the sales?

(Image credit: Hannah Hobson, please do not reproduce without permission.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground