Pages

03.08.2016- My Month in Pictures: July

Wednesday, 3 August 2016

Another month bites the dust! Seriously, where on earth is this year going?! I can't believe we're eight months in already- and I'm sure I'm not the only one who can feel their 2016 do to list slipping through their fingers (or at least I hope I'm not alone..!) Anyway, my July- it's whizzed by in a flurry (more on that to come in post soon, I'm sure), but here are a few selected highlights:

Blue skies in London/Hello Kitty afternoon tea with the ladies!/Visiting The House of MinaLima/Candyfloss clouds/The Deep Blue Sea at the National Theatre- go go go!/Beautiful blooms at RHS Hampton/Keeping cool during the heatwave/Gardening goals/Old haunts/Week off wanderings/Fresh flowers from the garden/Exploring Fashioning a Reign at Buckingham Palace- full post coming soon!/Stunning seasonal flowers outside Liberty/Making it to the Yayoi Kusama exhibition with Hannah/The Taming of the Shrew at Shakespeare's Globe- the best afternoon I've had in a long time!

Plans for August include: being glued to the Olympics and a very special birthday party at the end of the month...!

What have you been up to of late?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

1 comment:

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground