Pages

10.08.2016- Beauty Buys: High Summer Heroes

Wednesday, 10 August 2016

With the weather chopping and changing quicker than you can wield an umbrella at the moment, I've been reaching for some new beauty buys which are all weather appropriate, and which have become rather indispensable over recent weeks. Whether it's multipurpose marvels or essentials which are ideal for combating the ups and downs of summer in the city, this tidy little trio has definitely helped to spruce up my day to day routine with as little fuss as possible:


NUXE's Huile Prodigieuse is a real summer essential, and one of those hero products which packs a real punch. A product which can be used on your hair, your face and your skin, it's a nourishing, repairing and softening, and for me has been a complete godsend for keeping my barnet in check throughout the humid spells of the summer. Regular readers will know that I've been a fan of all things Ren for a fair few years now, and their Keep Young and Beautiful beauty shot is something which I've been testing once or twice a week to pep my skin up in the face of lots of environmental nasties. It's certainly made a real difference, so I'm sure I'll be repurchasing once this sample size runs out. Finally, a new summer scent in the shape of Island Escape from the beauty hall at M&S- ideal for spritzing throughout the day and stashing in your handbag for post-Tube top ups. With notes of bergamot, pear and rose, it's a lovely seasonal option which won't break the bank.

Have you picked up any new beauty buys recently?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

1 comment:

  1. I love Ren - definitely need to try this as keeping young and beautiful is the goal (ha) x

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground