Pages

12.08.2016- What I Wore Today #272

Friday, 12 August 2016

Whilst my day to day (and indeed week to week!) wardrobe doesn't tend to veer too much away from my staple combination of jeans and a blouse or shirt, sometimes it's really refreshing to mix things up by experimenting a little bit with your colour palette of choice. Veering away from my usual blue hues, over the last few weeks I've been getting lots of wear out of a new pink purchase- a buy which was another steal from the end of season sales:

outfit28july
Jacket- Zara 
Shirt- Tu at Sainsbury's 
Jeans- Weekday (via ASOS) 
Shoes- c/o Boden 
Bag- Radley 
Sunglasses- Ray-Ban (via John Lewis)

How amazing is this swing jacket from Zara?! I'd sized it up in store at the start of the spring, but was reluctant to splash out on it at full price, especially as it's not strictly an everyday, all weather option.  Employing my best tactics for scouring the sales, I was delighted to find it had been marked down to only £29.99- and I couldn't turn such a bright bargain down. It's a great mood boosting hue, and something which I've been quite surprised at being able to co-ordinate with lots of my existing staples. Here I layered it over a beautiful blouse (and another bargain!) from Tu at Sainsbury's, something which has very quickly become a real summer favourite. 

Have you picked up any bargains in the sales?

(Image credit: Hannah Hobson, please do not reproduce without permission.)

2 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! Sophie x

    sophiehmstewart.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this jacket - so bright and summery! x

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground