Pages

17.08.2016- What I Wore Today #273

Wednesday, 17 August 2016

Although we haven't had much of a summer to speak of so far, this heatwave is well and truly making up for lost time, don't you think?! I've posted more than a few times in the past about how tricky it can be to dress for extreme heat in the city- especially when you're contending with public transport, aggressive air conditioning and professional protocol! Thankfully, the shops are full of pieces which are perfect for bridging the transitional temperatures in style:
outfit7august
Dress- & Other Stories 
Bag- Oliver Bonas
Sunglasses- Ray-Ban
Shoes- Converse 

Continuing my ongoing infatuation with & Other Stories, I snapped this dress up a few weeks ago and it's since become a signature staple- whether layered over trousers for a slightly smarter look or dressed down for a more casual feel. For me, it's a lovely way to tap into the coming season's penchant for polka dots, whilst standing out from the crowd a little bit- especially as each of the circles features a different print. The navy hue is perfect for seguing into my wardrobe too, and it's a piece which I know I'll be reaching for on repeat over the coming weeks and months. 

Have you snapped up any new style staples?

(Image credit: Hannah Hobson, please do not reproduce without permission.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground