Pages

29.08.2016- What I Wore Today #275

Monday, 29 August 2016

There's nothing like a splash of subtle colour to pep up your wardrobe, especially after if you're looking for styles which will see you through to the autumn without getting too distracted by the dark colours which seem to be slowly but surely creeping into the shops. As I touched on in my last post, at the moment I'm seeking out those staple pieces which straddle seasons effortlessly, and am having a reasonable rate of success: 

outfit22august
Blouse- ASOS 
Jeans- Weekday (via ASOS) 
Shoes- Adidas (via Surfdome) 
Bag- Zara 

How pretty is this blouse? As usual, it was an unexpected ASOS find, and has rapidly become a piece which has well and truly found itself at home in my wardrobe. The print is perfect for teaming with lots of my existing favourites, especially as it affords so many options in terms of picking out accent colours. Definitely a new favourite which is already earning its keep! 

Have you picked up any new style staples recently?

(Image credit: Hannah Hobson, please do not reproduce without permission.)

2 comments:

  1. I am definitely treating myself to this when I have some spare cash!
    Sophie
    x
    A Story of a Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this blouse (and the pink wall photo spot!) x

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground