Pages

05.09.2016- My Month in Pictures: August

Monday, 5 September 2016

Phew! Another month bites the dust, and here we are at the outset of autumn, with a sudden chilly snap and leaves strewn to the wind as a brusque reminder that summer is well and truly on the way out! Whilst I attempt to cling on to as many light evenings and spells of sunshine as I can, here's a little look at what I've been up to over the last few weeks:

Some much anticipated reading!/Dream home, can someone lend me £3.5 million?Blue skies/Visiting the beautiful Mayfield Lavender Farm/Blooms from the garden/Sampling the menu at The Barbary/Hanging basket goals/Golden hour on the South Bank/Pineapple shoes!/Watching Yerma at the Young Vic- stunning/A morning at Palm Vaults/West London wanderings for Hannah's birthday!

All in all a busy but lovely month. September is shaping up to be a little bit quieter but I'm sure I'll have lots of lovely highlights to share soon.

What have you been up to recently?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

2 comments:

  1. Such lovely pictures! September = Shackfuyu! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What did you think of The Cursed Child?

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground