Pages

16.09.2016- Beauty Buys: Embryolisse Lisseur Bonne Mine

Friday, 16 September 2016

We've all had days where we've woken up with something of a start, alarmed by the alarm and longing for a extra little while under the duvet. I don't know about you, but when I'm tired my face tends to be the telltale sign, as it seems to look a little bit duller than usual, and my washed out maquillage tends to veer towards the 'A4 paper' side of the skin tone spectrum. With winter on the horizon, I've been on the lookout for a hero product to pep things up a little bit, and have found the perfect solution in the shape of Embryolisse's Lisseur Bonne Mine :

*Review Sample

This is a real hero product if ever I saw one, and it's been a complete boon to my morning routine over the last few weeks. Designed to plump, combat signs of tiredness and ageing and add radiance, it's another one of those 'once you've tried rebuy' products which rapidly becomes an essential. With only a light application required for maximum impact, it's cost effective too, and definitely a skincare staple which I'll be taking through to winter.

Have you discovered any new beauty heroes?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground