Pages

26.09.2016- What I Wore Today #279

Monday, 26 September 2016

Whilst this changeable weather is proving a little bit tricky to navigate, the sudden spells of brightness which are punctuating the start of autumn are also providing a wonderful opportunity to extend summer (sartorially at least!) for a little while longer. As ever, I'm putting off digging out my winter coat for as long as possible (with mixed levels of success, let me tell you!) and have been well and truly making the most of any bursts of brightness- with some style staples to match: 

outfit26september

Shirt- Zara 
Trousers- Zara 
Shoes- Adidas (via Surfdome)
 Bag- SkinnyDip London 


How amazing is this shirt?! Whilst I'm slightly miffed that it's a piece which I've only just discovered, it's brilliant for seguing from summer into autumn whilst keeping hold of a sense of fun- and the print is a brilliant pick me up when my alarm goes off first thing in the morning! As well as that, it's a really versatile piece too- great for dressing up with some slightly smarter trousers as I did here or teamed with jeans for a more relaxed feel. I'm sure it'll be perfect for layering under knits as the temperatures drop too- although let's keep our fingers crossed that we've got a little while longer to wait for those days just yet! 

What are your autumn style staples? 

(Image credit: Hannah Hobson, please do not reproduce without permission.)

1 comment:

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground