Pages

07.10.2016- What I Wore Today #280

Friday, 7 October 2016

Whilst there's a definite chilly feel in the air at the moment, I've been quite taken aback at just how warm the last few weeks have been- and have been slightly bamboozled in the style stakes as a result! When we had that little heatwave at the start of September, the last thing I wanted to do was contend with jeans and heavier layers, and luckily ASOS offered the perfect style solution in the shape of a rather dreamy dress:

outfit7october
Dress- ASOS 
Bag- Skinnydip London 
Shoes- Adidas (via Surfdome) 
Sunglasses- Ray-Ban (via John Lewis) 

I'd spied this dress earlier on in the summer and stashed it in my saved items- so when the warm weather made a reappearance it seemed like the perfect excuse to snap it up. It goes without saying that I love the print, but the layered detailing makes it a little bit more modern than lots of the florals in my wardrobe- as well as creating a really lovely line too. The belt also affords the opportunity to play with proportion, whether creating more definition or keeping things relaxed. Here I kept things simple with my Adidas skate shoes- which are rapidly becoming a favourite, and which I'm sure you'll be seeing plenty more of over the coming weeks!

Have you snapped up any new style staples recently?

(Image credit: Hannah Hobson, please do not reproduce without permission.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground