Pages

12.10.2016- What I Wore Today #281

Wednesday, 12 October 2016

I don't know about you, but I think there's something lovely about delving into your wardrobe at the start of the new season and rediscovering some old essentials- in a way, it's like meeting up with old friends, don't you think? Having said that, I am seriously overdue a wardrobe clearout so don't doubt I'll be embarking upon one of those over the coming weeks- watch this space! With the temperatures veering a little more towards the chilly side, I've been layering up some new purchases with some seasonal staples- a strategy which thus far has seen me successfully avoiding having to dig out my winter coat...

outfit12october
Jacket- River Island 
Jumper- H&M 
Trousers- Zara 
Shoes-Adidas (via Surfdome) 
Bag- Skinnydip London

This jacket from River Island is a piece which I snapped up when I used to work there when I was at university- so it's fair to say that it's a few years old! It's perfect for this transitional spell, especially as the print feels fabulously autumnal and it's lovely and warm too. Here I layered it over a new staple in the shape of this basic knit from H&M- a piece which I know I'll be living in as the temperatures nosedive. It's no secret that I've been living in these Zara culottes over recent weeks too- they're an infinitely more comfortable option than my usual jeans, and are versatile enough to team with more or less anything. 

What are your autumn essentials?

(Image credit: Hannah Hobson, please do not reproduce without permission.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground