Pages

17.10.2016- What I Wore Today #282

Monday, 17 October 2016

Although my day to day wardrobe usually tends to lean far more towards the casual side of the style spectrum, in recent weeks I've been happily rediscovering some of my smarter wardrobe staples, as well as picking up some new season essentials on the high street. There's a lot to be said for those everyday pieces which are easy to chuck on first thing in the morning yet which convey a sense of preparation- even if you, like me, usually tend to find yourself scrabbling around in something of a mad rush as you head out of the door! One such recent acquisition has become a real favourite over recent weeks: 

outfit17october
Coat- Marks and Spencer 
Blouse- Marks and Spencer 
Trousers- Zara 
Shoes- Adidas (via Surfdome) 
Bag- Skinnydip London

Marks and Spencer are really coming up with the goods this season- particularly in the blouse department! I've been after a simple style like this for what feels like forever, so when I spotted this in store a little while ago, it was an instant purchase which I didn't hesitate in making. The frill detail adds a lovely nod to one of the more accessible trends of the season, and the bow makes it feel like a real classic, don't you think? Keeping things simple, I teamed it with some navy essentials for an early autumn look which I'm sure I'll be replicating on many more occasions as the season unfolds. 

Have you snapped up any new essentials of late?

(Image credit: Hannah Hobson, please do not reproduce without permission.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground