Pages

28.10.2016- What I Wore Today #283

Friday, 28 October 2016

With the evenings drawing in and things taking a decidedly chilly turn, I'm sure I'm not the only one who has been reaching for an extra layer or two (or three!) over recent weeks. Whilst I'm not the biggest fan of winter, it does always present the opportunity to spruce things up in the style stakes, especially when it comes to coats. Keeping things as bright and breezy as possible, of late I've been giving a new favourite from Boden a whirl:

outfit28october
Coat- c/o Boden 
Shirt- Zara 
Trousers- Zara 
Shoes- Adidas (via Surfdome) 
Bag- Skinnydip London 

Balancing out the winter blues perfectly, this pretty pink coat is a piece which I've more or less been living in over the last few weeks. Not only is the colour a really refreshing alternative for winter, it's also one of those classic pieces which works well with absolutely anything in your wardrobe. Here I teamed it with some staples from Zara- casual favourites which are perfect for fuss free dressing.

Have you reached for your winter coat yet?  

(Image credit: Hannah Hobson, please do not reproduce without permission.)

1 comment:

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground