Pages

31.10. 2016- Archive by Alexa: Winter

Monday, 31 October 2016

Back in April, you might remember all eyes being focused on Marks and Spencer, in anticipation of the launch of their first Archive by Alexa range. The collection, which saw with Alexa Chung cherry pick a selection of classic pieces from the M&S annals to rework and relaunch went down an absolute treat, and I know I'm not the only one who eagerly snapped up some must have pieces, including a ruffle blouse which has gone on to become one of my most worn essentials, and a treasured trench coat which is the perfect multipurpose purchase. With that in mind, I'm sure it will come as no surprise that I'm just as excited for the unveiling of the second collection, which will be available in store and online from tomorrow:
Aire Blouse, £39.50, Clarendon Tux Jacket, £59, Lovell Blouse £45, Lady Wrap, £49.50, Dudley Trousers, £45, Wellington Jumper, £35, Templar Coat, £99, all Marks and Spencer. 

Quite a pretty bunch, don't you think?! This time around, I've got my eye on the Aire blouse as a potential 
festive favourite in the making, and am definitely going to try and hunt down a pair of the Dudley trousers to fill a smart staple void in my wardrobe. I love the little luxe touches which punctuate this second collection, particularly with pieces like the Clarendon tux jacket and the Lady wrap- the absolute dream when it comes to lounging about in style. For me the absolute stand out piece from this collection is the Templar coat- a winter essential if ever there was one. See you at the till! 

Are you a fan of Archive by Alexa? 

(Image credit: Marks and Spencer.)

1 comment:

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground