Pages

04.11.2016- My Month in Pictures: October

Friday, 4 November 2016

Phew! Another month down! Whilst I can't quite believe I'm saying this, now it very definitely feels like we're on the home stretch through to Christmas- hurrah! Once again I find myself scratching my head at how quickly this year has flown by, and am suddenly panicking about all of those things I promised myself I'd get done at the start of the year..! Needless to say that the last month has been fairly hectic one, but with lots of lovely happenings thrown in for good measure: 
 
Baking up a storm!/Getting very excited upon seeing this on my way to work.../Divine dahlias/A jazzy new autumn purchase/Celebrating #GBHeroesLDN in Trafalgar Square/A special House of Holland Fashion in Motion at the V&A/A dreamy day out at Golder's Hill Park/Stunning ceilings at Kenwood House/Striking sunset/Spooky sweet treats from Balthazar/Autumn hues/Pumpkins! 
With the official end of British Summer Time last weekend, I don't doubt that November is going to be punctuated by lots of evenings wrapped up on the sofa, but I've got some exciting occasions in the diary too, which I'm certain I'll be sharing soon. 

How was your October?

(Image credit: Sarah Farrell, please do not reproduce without permission.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground