Pages

07.11.2016- What I Wore Today #284

Monday, 7 November 2016

Although things have taken a rather chilly turn over the last week or so, the unexpected spell of autumn sunshine which we enjoyed a little while back was a wonderful opportunity to get some wear out of a new wardrobe favourite of mine. Regular perusers of these pages will be well aware of the problems I tend to have finding suitable and stylish skirts, particularly when it comes to seeking out designs which actually fit properly. However, a few weeks ago, I happened upon a style which has become something of a hero purchase:

outfit7november
Jacket- c/o Warehouse 
Jumper- H&M 
Skirt- Oliver Bonas 
Shoes- Adidas (via Surfdome) 
Bag- Skinnydip London 

This skirt from Oliver Bonas was a real find, and it's one of those on the spot purchases which I couldn't be happier with. Not only is the print a nod to one of my favourite animals (the giraffe- us tall ladies gotta stick together!), but it's an ultra comfortable staple too, and so easy to wear. I've taken to styling it with basic knits like this one from H&M, but I know it's going to lend itself really well to lots of different looks next spring too! 

Have you picked up any new favourites recently? 

(Image credit: Hannah Hobson, please do no reproduce without permission.)

1 comment:

  1. Love this skirt, I need to look at the Oliver Bonas clothes more often! x

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground