Pages

21.11.2016- What I Wore Today #285

Monday, 21 November 2016

Although I'm a December baby, winter isn't really my cup of tea at all- especially when the weather is as chaotic as it is today! In fact, I think I've only just dried out after last week, so the prospect of setting foot outside into another deluge as the week begins isn't overly tempting at all..! As well as layering up in lots of thermals, I've also taken the plunge and invested in a new winter coat- a staple style which I've been more of less living in for the last few weeks:

ootd21november
Coat- & Other Stories 
Shirt- & Other Stories 
Trousers- ASOS 
Shoes- Adidas (via Surfdome) 
Bag- Skinnydip London

Camel coats have become something of a winter essential for me over the last few years, and this design feels just a smidge more practical than the other styles which I have in my collection, purely by virtue of the fact that it features some buttons and a belt- essential for keeping wrapped up warm! The cut is also a little bit less on the slouchy side, with a more structured fit adding a slightly smarter edge. This is the sort of style which I know I'll find myself reaching for again and again each year, so it's definitely an investment buy well made. With staples on the brain, another new addition comes in the shape of this frill detail shirt- also from & Other Stories (can you tell I'm a bit obsessed?!)

What winter essentials have you picked up recently?

(Image credit: Hannah Hobson, please do not reproduce without permission.) 

1 comment:

  1. That coat is EVERYTHING! And you look amazing! I have recently picked up a black coat and some heavy-duty hand cream myself, so I'm definitely ready for winter now.

    - Elodie x

    www.elle-yeah.com

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground