Pages

12.12.2016- What I Wore Today #286

Monday, 12 December 2016

When it comes to heading out at the weekend, nine times out of ten I'll tend to opt for comfortable casual staples over anything too fussy, particularly during the winter months. A few weeks ago, contending with chilly winds and a deluge of drizzle, I plumped for some wardrobe essentials which have been go to pieces for the weekend- options which are practical and ultra comfortable- and which, perhaps most importantly, are perfect for throwing on without too much thought:

outfit28november
Coat- & Other Stories 
Blouse- Marks and Spencer 
Jeans- ASOS 
Trainers- Puma (via ASOS) 
Bag- Skinnydip London 

I shared the love for this coat from & Other Stories for the first time a few weeks ago, and since then I've more or less been living in it. It's become a real staple already, not least because it's ridiculously warm, but it's also great for dressing both up and down too. Here I layered it over a blouse from Marks and Spencer which I picked up at the outset of autumn- another floral favourite- and some essential ASOS jeans which I've had in my wardrobe for what feels like forever.

Which pieces are your weekend essentials?

(Image credit: Sophie Warner, please do not reproduce without permission.)

1 comment:

  1. I remember stopping to take these pics! Love the long coat. x

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground